We Take COVID-19 Seriously
Thinking of you
Virtual video tours with our agents allow you to step inside our models for a personal tour without even leaving your home. We know it's not the same as being able to walk through in person, but you'll be able to see the rooms and spaces and get all the details from our agents. Read more about Creek Hill's Protocol to Reduce the Coronavirus Exposure & Spread
We're All in This Together
Creek Hill Custom Homes takes COVID-19 seriously. We care about you, your families, our community, our contractors, and our employees. To follow are our actions to help keep all who enter Creek Hill Custom Homes' models healthy, reduce exposure to COVID-19, and slow the spread of the disease. We check local Minnesota public health official sites often to get information regarding specific recommendations appropriate to our area and situation.
Creek Hill Custom Homes Mitigation Practices to Keep Everyone Healthy & Safe
- Stagger appointments and tours to limit the number of people in the model home at the same time once we are past the MN stay-at-home order (#stayhomeMN frequently asked questions)
- Provide rubber gloves at the entry of each of our model homes
- Clean, sanitize, and disinfect door and cabinet handles, counters, lightswitches and other surfaces before and after each private tour
- For disinfection, we use products from the list of products with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved emerging viral pathogens claims, maintained by the American Chemistry Council Center for Biocide Chemistries (CBC), available at Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fighting Products and follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products.
- Ask that if you are sick or are showing signs of sickness, that you not enter our models, but contact us for a personal video tour hosted by our agents.
- Follow guidelines outlined in the CDC.gov Get Your Home Ready site
- Ask that our employees, agents, and contractors who enter our homes follow the CDC.gov guidelines below:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
We Look Forward to Welcoming You into Our Custom Homes by Video Now and In Person When the Time is Right
Stay healthy, stay home, and let us bring your vision to life for your next home.